20 Eco Friendly Solutions to a Sustainable Bathroom.
The best place to start for our first introduction to a more sustainable lifestyle is your bathroom.
When I first started my Eco- friendly and sustainable lifestyle journey, it was quite overwhelming with the amount of stuff in our life that isn’t great for the environment. I felt like I instantly needed to change it all... well it’s so hard to do everything all in one go… so pick one room to start with and the bathroom is the the best to start with.
I have listed main items you may find within your bathroom and solutions to each of those products alongside. I’ve started with the most commonly used items:
7. Face Wipes-> Bamboo face cloth 100% Organic from the Funky Soap Shop, Baba + Boo Face pads (They also do reusable nappies), Lamazuma makeup pad set and Helen Round’s eco range includes organic face cloths.
8. Makeup Remover-> Make Up Melt from Conscious Skincare.
12. Mouthwash-> Mouthwash tablets from Georganics
13. Toilet Roll-> Who Gives a Crap 100% Recycled Toilet roll. AMAZING and so soft!
16. Dry Shampoo-> Kitenest dry shampoo.
18. Flannel-> Organic flannel from Juniperseed Mercantile.
20. Hair bobbles-> Kooshoo organic hair bobbles.
A little Extra for the First Aid Kit swap your regular plasters/band aids-> Patch Strip Plasters Available in Nude (Origional), Pandas (kids), Aloe Vera & Activated Charcoal.